If you have been served with a Civil lawsuit and desire to answer in pro-per (without an attorney – representing yourself), my office can assist you.

Conversely, if you would like to file a complaint in pro-per, my office can assist you.

Sometimes people cannot afford an attorney and need help figuring out the court process and procedures to avail them access to the courts.

My office is here to help you with:

  • Depositions
  • Recorded Statements
  • Court appearances
  • Motions
  • Discovery
  • Civil Complaints
  • Small Claims